UPDATE: September 17th 2021
CASTLE ARTS IS OPEN FOR IN-PERSON AND ONLINE CLASSES
We are excited to announce that we are OPEN for our in-person and online classes! If you are looking into registering your child(ren) to our online art programs, feel free to message us at Info@CastleArts.ca for more information. We look forward to seeing everyone very soon!
To protect our students, teachers, parents, and staff. Here are our Health and Safety Guidelines:
• Maximum class size of 6 students in Castle Arts
• Dividers are placed in between students when necessary and teachers are reminded to limit contact with students and their artworks.
• Our waiting area is CLOSED and only staff and students are to remain inside to limit the number of people walking in.
• 10min early dismissal for each class will be in place to limit close contact with the next class (ex. For the 10-11:30am class the pickup time is 11:20am).
• For class payments we accept cash/cheque/debit, but e-transfer is preferable to limit the number of people coming into the centre.
• When entering the class, students will sanitize their hands and there will be temperature checks at the door.
• Desk, chairs, and high touch areas will be sanitized between classes.
• Washrooms will be sanitized after each use.
• Contact tracing will be practiced if we are notified that a staff member or student falls ill with COVID-19. We will inform all parents and staff.
• Students with any cold/flu like symptoms are asked to stay at home and or will be sent home.
• Before leaving Castle Arts, students will remain seated and dismissed one at a time to avoid contact with other students and parents at the door.
If you have any questions please call us at (647) 802 7250 or email us at Info@CastleArts.ca.
Director and Teacher of Castle Arts