Dear Guardians, Parents, and Students,
Due to the increased risks that our communities are being introduced to due to March Break travels, we have decided to follow the Ontario Public School Board's decision to postpone all classes and events at Castle Arts until April 5th (Classes will start on April 5th). This decision was not made lightly, but we do believe this is the best decision to make in the interest of our students' and their family's health and safety. For those of you who have already paid, we will issue class credits for the following month.
For those of you who are enrolled in our senior development program your teachers still intend on keeping in touch with you via email to assist and aid in your portfolio development and or projects you are working on. Our teachers are committed to ensuring that your progress and application pieces are not hindered during this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we are very grateful for everyone's understanding on the matter. If there are any changes we will update everyone via email.
Regardless of the situation, I hope everyone still has a wonderful, safe, and healthy March Break!
Director and Teacher of Castle Arts